Subscribe to Posts
- Is luxury a need or want and what does it mean for marketing professionals?
- Libertine by Giles Deacon Goes Against Age Stereotypes
- Mother's Day Special
- Kate Nightingale Featured In The April's Issue Of Red Magazine
- London Fashion Week’s Response to Chic Business Women Demands
- November 2012 Press Clippings
- Why Style Psychologist?
- 2011 Roundup
- Psychology of First Impression Workshops
- Zara - Raising The Profile
- Kate Nightingale in Is luxury a need or want and what does it mean for marketing professionals?on 15 May 2013, 8:29am
- gordon howard-goldsmith in Is luxury a need or want and what does it mean for marketing professionals?on 14 May 2013, 6:33pm
Popular Tagsfashion style confidence fashion psychology style psychology personal style psychology self-esteem wardrobe first impression personal image body image clothes colour dress twitter attraction business duchess of cambridge evolution
Red Magazine in their April’s issue called Kate Nightingale a ‘Clothes Whisperer’. Come to this talk to find out what your clothes whisper about you.