Subscribe to Posts
- Is luxury a need or want and what does it mean for marketing professionals?
- Libertine by Giles Deacon Goes Against Age Stereotypes
- Mother's Day Special
- Kate Nightingale Featured In The April's Issue Of Red Magazine
- London Fashion Week’s Response to Chic Business Women Demands
- Small Natural or Big Fake Breasts
- Your Employees's Personal Style Can Affect Profitability of Your Business
- Your Personal Image is an Essential Tool to Your Business Success
- Create Your Own Personal Style Workshops
- December 2012 Press Clippings
- Kate Nightingale in Is luxury a need or want and what does it mean for marketing professionals?on 15 May 2013, 8:29am
- gordon howard-goldsmith in Is luxury a need or want and what does it mean for marketing professionals?on 14 May 2013, 6:33pm
Popular Tagsfashion style confidence fashion psychology style psychology personal style psychology self-esteem wardrobe first impression personal image body image clothes colour dress twitter attraction business duchess of cambridge evolution
March-April 2012 Press Clippings
Newspaper: The Daily Mail
Date: 5 March 2012
Article Title: The Perfect Outfit for a Date
Source: Daily Mail article
Newspaper: The Daily Record
Date: 24 April 2012
Article Title: Look like a goddess and enjoy a coffee
This article has no comments.
Commenting is now closed for this article.