Subscribe to Posts
- Is luxury a need or want and what does it mean for marketing professionals?
- Libertine by Giles Deacon Goes Against Age Stereotypes
- Mother's Day Special
- Kate Nightingale Featured In The April's Issue Of Red Magazine
- London Fashion Week’s Response to Chic Business Women Demands
- Spring Press Clipping
- The Future of Fashion Debate in The House of Lords
- The 'Sense' Process
- Kate Middleton - body language analysis during her first public speech
- December 2012 Press Clippings
- Kate Nightingale in Is luxury a need or want and what does it mean for marketing professionals?on 15 May 2013, 8:29am
- gordon howard-goldsmith in Is luxury a need or want and what does it mean for marketing professionals?on 14 May 2013, 6:33pm
Popular Tagsfashion style confidence fashion psychology style psychology personal style psychology self-esteem wardrobe first impression personal image body image clothes colour dress twitter attraction business duchess of cambridge evolution
Mother's Day Special
We all love our Mums every day. But not every day we have the time to tell them ‘I Love You’ or to show them how much we love them. So having this one special day a year that is all about loving our Mums is greatest invention ever!
So just to help you express this great love, we prepared a special offer for our Personal Style Sesssions.
We offer 1 hr colour analysis for only £99 and 3 hrs personal style consultation for only £299 if you book by 9th March 2013.
So hurry to love your Mum and book the colour analysis or personal style consultation for her by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This article has no comments.
Commenting is now closed for this article.