Subscribe to Posts
- Is luxury a need or want and what does it mean for marketing professionals?
- Libertine by Giles Deacon Goes Against Age Stereotypes
- Mother's Day Special
- Kate Nightingale Featured In The April's Issue Of Red Magazine
- London Fashion Week’s Response to Chic Business Women Demands
- Psychology of First Impression Workshops
- July 2012 Press Clippings
- August 2012 Press Clippings
- An Ongoing Debate Between Style and Fashion
- Why Style Psychologist?
- Kate Nightingale in Is luxury a need or want and what does it mean for marketing professionals?on 15 May 2013, 8:29am
- gordon howard-goldsmith in Is luxury a need or want and what does it mean for marketing professionals?on 14 May 2013, 6:33pm
Popular Tagsfashion style confidence fashion psychology style psychology personal style psychology self-esteem wardrobe first impression personal image body image clothes colour dress twitter attraction business duchess of cambridge evolution
Kate Nightingale Featured In The April's Issue Of Red Magazine
We are really happy here at the HQ of Style & Fashion Psychology Consultancy as our founder Kate Nightingale has been featured in the latest issue of Red Magazine.
She had a lovely interview/personal style session with Bridget Harrison and that’s how the 3 page spread about her personal image work with women came to life.
Bridget Harrison has just said to Kate: ‘I have to say you really inspired me to go and get some nice bright clothes’. We like to hear such a lovely, positive feeedback.
However, Kate does not only work with women. For full list of our services please click here
This article has no comments.
Commenting is now closed for this article.